Tuesday, March 2, 2010

D is for Disney Land

Disney World!!!! Such a wonderful place to visit.     

Disney Land is the cooooooooooooooooooolest place to visit but its only cool if you are old enough to go on the rides.  I was quiet young when I went there.
But it was still fun.

I took this ide in which i kind of threw up (i know its disgusting hehe). It was a ride in which you sit in a strawberry and it spins and I loved this one. I took it like 2 or 3 times and trust me, I wasn't the only one to throw up.

I kind of got mad when I couldn't go on the rollercoasters. I really wanted to go on them.

Me and my brother took pitures with Goofy, Mickey and Minnie Mouse (but I don't have the pictures now).


It was a really nice trip.
I sooooooooooo wanna go there again beacuise I think I can go on the rollercoaster ride (hehehahah).


No comments:

Post a Comment