Wednesday, April 21, 2010

P is for Pizza

Yummy, Delicious, Scrumptious, mouth watering, luscioius etc. Guess what it is????? It's PIZZA!!!!!


Pizza is the most delicious thing I've ever tasted!!!!!!!! My mom always tells me not to eat pizza because it has a lot of cheese in it and thats what I most like about pizza.

Do you guys know how pizza was made???? It's a really intersting story although its kind of short.
Here it goes.......

According to the legend, in the early times, garlic was the only topping used for pizza(whao!!). However in 1889, King Umberto 1 and Queen Margharita were to visit Naples and Raffaele Esposito( a bar owner), though that it would unwise to serve the king and queen with only one topping on the pizza. Hence, he made a special pizza made with cheese, basil and tomtoes. These three colours are used to represent the colours on the flag of Italy. Raffaele was the first person to make this delicious pizza in the entire whole world.

Now there are soooooooooo many pizzas. There's cheese, vegge, hawaiin, pepperoni, Ney York style pizza, grilled pizza, white pizza and Pizza Margharita etc.


My favourite pizza is cheese but there's one problem and that is if you eat toooo much pizza you can get reallly FAT because pizza has a lot of cheese in it and cheese is fat. But I can't stop myself.
People say I'm a little fat but I don't see it.

I just love pizza!!!!!!! It's such a wonderful thing to eat. Don't you think?????

Life Lesson: Eat what ever you want but you need to have a limit because you don't want to have an unhealthy body.

I commented on Hayley's  and Jamie's blog

2 comments:

  1. Very good post on Pizza Pooja! Just the Yummy, Delicious, Scrumptious, mouth watering, luscioius made me want pizza. I almost wish I could eat pizza everyday but it is bad for you to have it everyday! My favourite kind of pizza is chesse! how about you? If you only had garlic on your pizza would your breath smell like garlic? I would not be around someone who had garlic breath ewwww lol! Overall nice post I am hungry for pizza now! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi is this pooja from horsenden primary school

    ReplyDelete