Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Y is for Youtube

I have to listen to songs so what site should I go to???? I guess I will go to youtube.

Youtube is a great sight for listening songs,watching videos, movie trailers,TV shows and a lot of other stuff. People even use it to watch the funniest and the weirdest videos.( Its fun watching funny videos). 

Do you guys know who discovered Youtube??????/ Hummmmmmmm.... There were three guys who made it and they were Steve Chen, Chad Hurley, and Jawed Karim(they were former employees of PayPal and Youtube was founded in February 2005.

Thats really interesting and in these many years it just got soooooooo famous.

Even my parents enjoy watching youtube. Youtube is like the most popular website for listening to songs or watching videos.

But you gotta be carefulll when you comment because everyone in the world can see it so make sure you don't write anything mean or bad. Even if you are going to reply someone make sur you don't say anything wrong to them.

Enjoy watching videos on youtube.

Life Lesson: Be careful when you write a comment.

I commented on Jenny's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment