Wednesday, May 5, 2010

F is for Family

I love to be in a family. Its soooo great when everyones together and having fun. Everyone enjoys to be in a family. Don't you?

My family is really fun one. Most of us live in different place but we all go to my Uncle's house and everyone gets together. One of our family can't come because their in Vancouver. Everyone wishes that they were here too.

All the girls in the house are like upstairs and the guys are in basement playing Xbox (they dont get bored playing the same game again and again). There's this card game and its really fun to play. Its called "Pabi"(its an Indian game) We play it every time but only if there are a lot people but the fun part is that we made this rule that if a guy losses, a girl has to put some makeup on and if a girl, the guys have to make a moustache on her face. It was really funny when the guys had makeup on their face. We also took pictures of them.

Its my mom's sister's anniversery on Saturday and we'r throwing a surprise party on her. I hope she likes it and in July its her daughter's wedding and I always forget the date of her wedding. One tme I even forgot her fiance's name (that's funny because I hadn't met for a long time or else everyones talking about her wedding).

I am sooooooooooo happy to be in this fun, loving family.

Life Lesson: Always have fun times with your family and never them.

I commented on Emilie Vos's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment